Tuesday 1 March 2011

mostar, dubrovnik and montenegro from my Canon lens.

Customary apologies for, once again, delaying the picture upload of the latest posts. This time I was trying to upload a video of Dubrovnik's old city harbour (as blogger has - finally - evolved and has enabled a video upload function) but it crashed on me a couple of times and so did the photo upload which I was running simultaneously. In any case, here are some pics from Mostar (BiH), Dubrovnik (Croatia) and Montenegro (here, albeit having been to Podgorica, the capital, I was only there for a couple of hours due to a bus/train layover and the city wasn't all that photogenic unfortunately).

Please pay particular attention to the ones from Dubrovnik. If you haven't been... please do go! But in the low season (i.e. nowish...) as accommodation, restaurants, etc. are half the price of those in the summertime. You'll also avoid all the "buzz" from Hollywood stars cruising around on the streets or on their yachts (latter much more likely). Don't be scared by the potential chills... I was walking around in a t-shirt my second day!

Hasta la vista. In the meantime, hope you enjoy the below.

pv