Monday 21 February 2011

Marco... Polo (part 2 - director's cut).

Dear all,

I think I may have forgotten to mention that while on the road, it is on many occasions impossible for me to find a wifi hotspot from which to post and load up pics from the places I visit. Luckily, I have my bberry (yes... part of that Investment Banking legacy I suppose...) with me and can use that to post. From now on, whenever a post is not complemented by at least one or a few pics, the audience will know I'm posting from bberry.

Just got into a cosy little bar in Ljubljana where they have wifi.... so figured I would share some of the pics from the first couple of days of my trip with you. Not that I was looking for a refuge from the sub-zero temperatures... Not at all.

Enjoy! Particularly the one portraying your humble narrator ;)

pv